Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hello Everyone!

So sorry this is a tad late. I tried to think of an excuse, but well there are none. I just kept forgetting to write it.

This past Saturday we had a performance in Kent at the church that Michel and Amanda attend. We did " The Worship Project" for a women s breakfast. It was really nice to worship the Lord with other sisters in Christ.

The latest project we are attacking is Surrendered School of the Arts. For the past two weeks our days have consisted of taking ballet class in the morning and then heading over to the new space to transform it into a studio. It seemed a little daunting at first, but after the paint went up on the walls you can begin to see what the final product will look like. Quite exciting really!

Well that is it in a nutshell, I have a baby screaming in my ear right now so I am going to keep it short. I am a nanny, I do not have a child of my own.

God bless you all!

Holly

No comments: