Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The happiest place on earth~

What a day at Disneyland! Audrey met Mary Poppins (perfect I know) and actually had conversation with her about ballet of all things :) My kiddos had a blast from hour one, pictures are coming soon! We spent 10 hours at Disney and California Adventure and loved every minute of it, it was a fabulous day!~

We were up bright and early this morning (I'm not lying 4 am!) for a double program at Hillcrest Christian School of A Walk with Paul, it was great to share with the kids in such a unique way, hearing the gospel in a way they've never heard before. We had a great response and I even overheard some girls asking if they could start a dance ministry class at the school. Praise God for the way He moves, I love it!~

We headed back to homestays for a long nap and are now preparing to eat some amazing lasagne at the Plyler home, we love Lori and Sim our sponsers! I am currently drooling and falling asleep, the time has come for this blog to end (thank you Sham).

Bless Y'all!~

Tennille

No comments: